[Ardour-Users] new user--connecting Focusrite Saffire

Eli Keszler elikeszler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 07:57:43 PST 2009

Hi,

I just bought a  new Saffire Pro LE intreface and am trying to connect it to
Ardour on a powerbook g4.  I seem to have gotten/configured Ardour to
receive input from the microphones I've set up.  But, I can't get any
playback sound.  I've seen some user discussing this problem and about
creating an aggregate device--I'm confused as to where I should select my
Saffire pro in the audio set up, because it comes up next to aggregate as an
option.  In general is there step by step instructions anywhere for
configuring an interface with Ardour--Might have missed it on the web
site---

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Eli