[Ardour-Users] stupid question regarding mute

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 07:58:22 PST 2009

Hi

I've been out of the loop too long, I guess. I just installed ardour
2.8.4 from source today, everything went smooth, everything works well.

However I have a problem that I'm sure is just me being brain dead. I
created a number of tracks with "import audio" and they play back just
fine. However the mute button doesn't seem to work on them. I tried
disconnecting everything and sending them to Master Out, but still.. If
I disconnect them there's no sound, exactly the way it should be.

I'm thinking I have some switch I don't know about pressed or did
something stupid with the routing.

Any suggestions, where to look, what could be the cause of this behavior?

Thanks in advance for any input.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk