[Ardour-Users] new shortcut/cheatsheets now available

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Fri Aug 21 11:58:03 PDT 2009

On 21 August 2009 at 14:48, Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:

> I'm happy to release an initial version of the Ardour shortcut
> cheatsheet - a handy 2-sided tri-fold guide to almost every shortcut
> in Ardour. There is one version for X Window (Linux, FreeBSD, etc) and
> another for OS X (reflecting different conventions about modifier keys
> in both systems.)
>
>     X Window: http://ardour.org/files/ardour-2.8.3-bindings-x.pdf
>     OS X: http://ardour.org/files/ardour-2.8.3-bindings-osx.pdf

Beautiful!  I've just been opening up an editor on the bindings file
while I learn the keys.  There are so many of them.  In an editor I
have the option to search for a feature, provided I know a name.  The
groupings on the cheatsheet give me another way to find things.

Thanks!

P.S.:	I look about ever 1-2 weeks for the Linux release of 2.8.3,
	which presumably will match the bindings.  I'm at 2.8.1 as
	I couldn't get 2.8.2 to compile on my system.

--
Kevin