[Ardour-Users] Mute buttons don't work (2.8.1/F11)

Mike Morris mcmorris95125 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 17:15:20 PDT 2009

Hi,

FYI, from the "OP", I should say that I'm not running Ardourvst (unless
Fedora packaging is misleading).

Help About says:
"ardour 2.8.1
(built from revision 5337)"

[Is the name "ardour" officially lowercase? the logo is all caps!! ]

Also, I've confirmed the problem on a second F11 box... but filing a
Fedora/RH bug seems inappropriate if it can occur when compiled from source.