[Ardour-Users] getting started

sh0099 sh0099 at gmx.de
Sun Apr 12 20:52:04 PDT 2009

i use a ubuntu-studio wich is still based on hardy the actual ubuntu
(intripid ?) has no realtime-kernel ...
i like my Ubuntu Studio 8.04.1 (Hardy)
http://ubuntustudio.org/downloads
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/releases/8.04.1/release

but i dont know what i would do when i would have problems with my
hardware with this distribution. i am not a linux-pro.