[Ardour-Users] Leopard blues: convenient pics to check out.

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Sep 20 01:57:32 PDT 2008

Hi Christopher,

I guess that metering is the first obvious question.  When you play Ardour's
timeline, can you see meters moving on the relevant tracks and also on the
mixer channels / mixer output etc?  If so, what's the situation with sounds
generally?  Can you hear sounds from other audio apps and even from the
MacBook itself?

John