[Ardour-Users] Crappy wav files

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Fri Sep 12 15:20:22 PDT 2008

You essentially set up your own feedback loop.  Master->JAMin->master.
If you just want to listen to the track run master->JAMin->PCM outs.
Make sure you turn off the master->PCM outs or you'll get both the
Ardour master and the JAMin output at the same time.  To record just run
master->JAMin->new stereo track in Ardour, arm the stereotrack  for
recording, then record it.  When you are finished, export the audio to a
soundfile but turn off the master track out and select "specific
tracks" (the stereo track you recorded).

Jan