[Ardour-Users] Strange transport problem - can anyone reproduce?

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Sep 6 01:52:35 PDT 2008

Re: my strange transport behaviour (see below) I've now reproduced this on a
second PC (my laptop).  The laptop was successfully running svn 3463 but
after upgrading to svn 3695 it now has the same problem.  Before upgrading,
I tested three sessions (which all displayed fine) but now, all three of
them have this same problem.  svn 3695 was built by running "scons -c" and
then "scons DEBUG=1"

I've tried launching Ardour from a command line.  I noticed that the
Tranzport and Powermate modules both fail to load.  Unfortunately, I don't
know whether or not that's normal.  Before I report this as a bug can anyone
confirm if it's normal for those two modules to fail?  I've never noticed it
before - but that doesn't mean it wasn't happening before.... ;-)

Thanks,

John