[Ardour-Users] jack and ardour disconnecting/crashing while using Csound

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 21:50:56 PDT 2008

Thanks Fernando for this information. I didn't know I had to set the
priority of Jack at compilation time (also I don't remember seeing any
flag for doing so, but I have to check that again). So if I'm using
rtirq and the audio interface gets a priority of 70 then I should set
Jack to a lower one (lets say 60), right? And then Csound should have
a priority lower than Jack... but what about Ardour? Is it better to
not use rtirq if you have a fast system?

Cheers,

Hector