[Ardour-Users] jack and ardour disconnecting/crashing while using Csound

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 00:00:21 PDT 2008

Thanks Paul,

I did the priority setting following someone else's advice on setting
the rtirq script and jack. I'll try taking it out.

I tried jack from SVN a few weeks ago and had a few crashes too... but
maybe it was caused by the fact that I installed it on top of the
already installed official Jack from Ubuntu (I was a bit lazy to deal
with the dependency mess). I'll give it a better try.

Cheers!

Hector