[Ardour-Users] ardour 2.6.1 install question // linux ubuntu

Droscy droscy85 at yahoo.it
Fri Nov 7 04:33:46 PST 2008

Hi Jason, I use Debian but I think that it's almost the same on Ubuntu.
Download the libasound2 library v. 1.0.16-2ubuntu1 as source from the
unstable version and compile it with sudo debuild binary. Otherwise you
can configure "pinning" for your system
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PinningHowto

Bye
Droscy