[Ardour-Users] subscription support down, your ideas sought

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Tue May 13 08:46:41 PDT 2008

On 13 May 2008 at 11:37, "Justin M. Streiner" <streiner at cluebyfour.org> wrote:

> That's probably a question that's being asked by many people in the Linux
> communities, not just Ardour, or even Linux audio in general.  Maybe a
> write-up in one the larger Linux mags/e-zines (Linux Journal, etc) or even
> one of the recording mags would help boost visibility.

I wonder if LJ would allow one of their articles on ardour,
usually (always?) written by DP, to be republished in a magazine
like "Recording".  "Recording" seems directed at recording
musicians from a 4 ch home studio up to a semi-pro studio.  I
think that is a lot of the ardour user base, and maybe draw in
like users.

--
Kevin