[Ardour-Users] Installation of Ardour3

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Mar 23 13:59:38 PDT 2008

Hi :)

I'm sorry if this mail, see below, now is posted multiple. I've got
problems with my provider Alice by ignoring RFCs. I just want to post it
once.

Even if you won't write something about Ardour, please let me know if my
message(s) came through the list(s).

Pardon
Ralf

-------- Original-Nachricht --------