[Ardour-Users] What is "feedback"

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 01:08:35 PDT 2008

Hi

I just ordered a bcr2000, and a term that constantly creaps up
everywhere is "feedback". In ardour there's Options->Control
Surfaces->Controls->Feedback, which seems to be the same.

Since I'm also gonna be uding my bcr2000 with some of my own software,
I'm very interrested in what exactly feedback is, how does it affect the
user experience, some technical details about how it's implemented (on
the software, for instance ardour, side) and possibly a link to more
information about this on the net.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte