[Ardour-Users] Pre-fader bounce

Thu Mar 6 03:22:42 PST 2008

Hi,

is there a way to bounce a track pre-fader? I want to export all my
edits to single tracks in order to mix them on a different DAW, but my
only chance is to reset all faders and plugins to zero and bounce (or
export each single track, but it takes much longer).

There also seems to be a bug related to this (using current 2.0-ongoing
svn): for example, if I set the fader on a track to +4db and freeze the
track, it gets even louder, because the "freeze" region was bounced
post-fader and now gets through the fader and plugins again. Is this
intended behaviour?

Sebastian