[Ardour-Users] What's the latest version of Ardour I can build with 0.103 jack?

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Fri Jun 13 14:41:13 PDT 2008

I've run into this brick wall:

http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=2274

What's the latest version of Ardour that will build and run with 0.103 JACK?

I can't risk the stability of the audio system by changing to a newer jackd that might introduce a whole bunch of bew problems or break other audio apps.

Alternately, what's the most recent STABLE version of JACK available? I see that 0.109.2 is out, but I don't see that it fixes the wait + 1 problem with certain Linux kernels (like the one I have) discussed on the JACK list.

Thanks.

-ken