[Ardour-Users] Off topic PS: Anyone using a HDSP9632 at 96K ?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Jun 8 13:45:20 PDT 2008

John Rigg wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 08, 2008 at 09:55:52PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
>> Can someone translate "diskret aufgebaut"? That means circuitry without
>> chips.
>>

> Discrete circuitry  :-)
>
> John

Thank you John :)

I'm sure that I will forget this, before I need this technical term
again :S. I'm a semi-noob-nerd with electronic and if I need information
I'll take a look in one of my "The Art Of Electronics", translated into
German. The original edition is from the Cambridge University Press ...
so English people will help me to have a homerecording studio by
sometimes doing the electronic myself, but I need translation.

Cheers,
Ralf