[Ardour-Users] Restarting Ardour 4.2.1 under Leopard

josue moreno josuemoreno1 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 13:46:15 PDT 2008

> Did you get the version off the #ardour-osx channel?

Yes I did, the earlier version I downloaded from the same place and it was working nice, but this new release have this problems. Even sometimes the AudioSetup menu at the beginning some times dissapear

But the main problem is that after a crash then it says that Ardour cannot connect with JACK

Thanks