[Ardour-Users] OS-X Leopard

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jul 26 02:51:43 PDT 2008

Not sure if this is the right place to ask - but does anyone know what is
the minimum hardware spec for running OS-X Leopard?

I need to test something under Leopard but I can't find anyone who uses it.
One of my friends owns a set of install discs (which he's never used and
doesn't want) but I'd need to find something to install them on.

I've often seen old Macs at car boot sales - but they're usually old G4's or
Macbooks etc.  Would something like that be suitable or is OS-X "Intel
only" ?

This is just for testing BTW.  It wouldn't need to have any great
performance.

Thanks,

John