[Ardour-Users] Subscription D-Day time

m.eik michalke m at openmusiccontest.org
Tue Jan 29 14:51:35 PST 2008

am Dienstag, 29. Januar 2008 (20:25) schrieb Paul Davis:
> On Tue, 2008-01-29 at 11:16 -0800, Kevin Cosgrove wrote:
> > Is there any thought of Ardour having a 501(c)(3) charitable face?
> > If so, then I would try to get company matching funds for a donation,
> > treating "Ardour" as a donation to "the arts".
>
> I looked into this with every intent of setting up the Ardour Foundation
> last year.

perhaps a fund within the hacker foundation would do the trick. here's a talk
on the foundation nick farr held at the 23rd chaos communication congress:
http://chaosradio.ccc.de/media/congress/2006/video/23C3-1373-en-hacker_foundation.m4v
http://events.ccc.de/congress/2006/Fahrplan/events/1373.en.html

<off-topic>
that said, at last year's congress a month ago this talk moved a lot of
people:
http://dewy.fem.tu-ilmenau.de/CCC/24C3/mp4/24c3-2381-en-what_is_terrorism-COMPATIBLE.mp4
</off-topic>

viele grüße :: m.eik