[Ardour-Users] Subscription D-Day time

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue Jan 29 12:20:46 PST 2008

Am Dienstag, 29. Januar 2008 schrieb Paul Davis:
> And of course, if you are not a subscriber or
> donor, please consider revisiting those options.

I _really, really_ would love to subscribe!

But:
Altough I have a paypal account (that I successfully used to pay my la fonera)
connected with my bank account and altough I do have a positive balance on
the paypal account both in Euro and Dollar, I can't create a subscription. It
always asks for a credit card (that I don't have) or bank account details
(that paypal already has). What to do?

I am becoming kind of desperate because I actually want to pay for ardour but
I can't...

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/