[Ardour-Users] Hydrogen/Ardour sync problem

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 28 10:58:01 PST 2008

Well I think I've done all the experiments I can. I'm using jack 0.107
by the way. I can confirm that in most cases it's the humanize function
that is causing the issues I've seen - except in one case. In one, and
only one, of my Ardour projects the recorded drums are not quite in sync
with the played back drums if I play my recording and hydrogen
simultaneously.

I've been trying to think what makes this project different from the
others; there are no plugins in use anywhere, I'm using more tracks in
some and less in others. The only difference I can think of is that in
the project showing the problem, one of the existing tracks has been
nudged backwards a fair way. Might this account for it if Ardour is
doing some kind of compensation for this?

Mark.