[Ardour-Users] EQ plugin recommendations?

Brett Clark Brett at ciscoinc.com
Fri Jan 4 06:20:24 PST 2008

Fons Adriaensen has a good one that shows up as '4 band parametric'
so its always on the top of Ardours ladspa list.  The package is called
FIL plugins.  You can find it at the planetccrma website, or you may
have to google it if you need the source.  Ive been using it for about a
year now and have not had any issues with it.  Some of the key points
on it are:

1) Each band is adjustable and has its own on/off switch so you can
use only the ones you want.
2) It has internally smoothed control changes so adjustments wont
cause artifact noises.

Hope this helps!!!

--Brett