[Ardour-Users] EQ plugin recommendations?

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Thu Jan 3 14:39:46 PST 2008

I'm looking for a good parametric or graphic EQ plugin that 1. plays
nicely with Ardour and 2. isn't a huge CPU hog.  I know people have
cautioned against the TAP EQ plugins in the past and my brief experience
with them leads me to agree.  Activating the multiband EQ for playback on
an existing track would cause Ardour to crash or hang pretty reliably.

Any recommendations people might have are greatly appreciated!

Thanks
jms