[Ardour-Users] Flying faders on BCF2k not moving w/2.2, 2.3

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:00:33 PST 2008

You need to set Ardour to access the RAW ALSA MIDI port, instead of using
the Alsa Ports in QJackctl.  As I recall this changed from the .9 series to
the 2.0 series, so this might explain your problem.  Got me for a while to
when I set mine up, some things would work and some would not.

http://www.ardour.org/files/manual/sn-mackie.html

       Seablade