[Ardour-Users] Subscription D-Day time

Maluvia maluvia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:57:11 PST 2008

Hello Paul,

I have been puzzling over this issue since beginning my subscription -
namely, how to set it to auto-renew, or have no termination date
unless the subscription is cancelled.
This would be much more convenient, and I would think, create less
anxiety for you, as people wouldn't have to keep track of when their
subscriptions were ending and make sure they resubscribe on time.

If there is a setting in PayPal to auto-renew I have not found it, nor
any way to change the duration of the subscription period from 12
months to indefinite.
Have I missed something?
If not, could the subscription agreement be changed to allow for
auto-renew till cancelled?

- Maluvia

--
http://www.andromedarising.com