[Ardour-Users] broken gate-plugin with 2.7.1 release

rob rob at curates-egg.org
Thu Dec 11 12:30:07 PST 2008

I've been away from recording for a few months but recently took the
plunge and upgraded Ardour and jack to latest versions.

My favourite (ok - second favourite) plugin for treating drums (the swh
gate) seems to be almost entirely non-functional here in latest Ardour.
I've tried with and without the DC-offset/denormal handling options to
no effect.  Hosting the plugin externally (jack-rack) works just fine.

Is anyone else seeing this behaviour?

Cheers