[Ardour-Users] Saving/Persisting AU Params

Ben Powers bennyp at out-of-order.ca
Sun Aug 24 11:28:30 PDT 2008

Hello,

According to Paul, there is some code missing in Ardour's AU
capabilities which provide for saving AU plugin settings. Practically
this means that users can't save presets, and their AU parameters
won't persist past a session closing or a quit. This is very annoying
for users who aren't aware of this behavior.

I would very much like to see this problem resolved. Are there any
coders available that could take a look at it? How much would you
charge to have the issue sponsored? I'm not rich my any means, but if
you quote me an amount, I may be able to provide some compensation for
your work.

Thanks a mint!

Ben Powers
bennyp at out-of-order.ca