[Ardour-Users] plugin ideas

Renato Fabbri renato.fabbri at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 20:30:15 PDT 2008

2008/8/5 Jaromír Mikeš <mira.mikes at seznam.cz>

> [...]

http://estudiolivre.org/tiki-editpage.php?page=pluginsdev-en
i wrote some info on open source plugins, development oriented. For now.
There are some links for LV2, LASPA and VST open source plugins. Reference
links about the LV2 API. A svn repository for experiments. Some development
guidelines:

Its a "almost all" translated to English from Portuguese from:
http://estudiolivre.org/tiki-index.php?page=pluginsdev
(didnt run any spellchecker so please be nice)  :o)

Its now only a sketch of links and little uncommented ideas. There are
planty of things missing, even some things we chatted about in this thread,
and some thing that has been discussed in a brazilian mailing list (Estúdio
Livre), and more links to code and documentation.

any comments, changes, additions etc are welcome. :o)