[Ardour-Users] plugin ideas

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at seznam.cz
Tue Aug 5 05:55:00 PDT 2008

<  ------------ Původní zpráva ------------
<  Od: Renato Fabbri <renato.fabbri at gmail.com>
<  Předmět: Re: [Ardour-Users] plugin ideas
<  Datum: 05.8.2008 00:20:40
<  ----------------------------------------
<  great thanks for all feedback. is it okay if i put up some of the infos,
<  links and request overviews of this thread in a wiki?

of course, if you are asking me ... :-)

<
<  the page is already there, everyone is welcome to write on it, but i didnt
<  put up any writing yet:
<  http://estudiolivre.org/tiki-index.php?page=pluginsdev
<
<  Machado, do you think that this address is okay?
<
<  2008/8/4 Justin M. Streiner <streiner at cluebyfour.org>
<