[Ardour-Users] No track height button in 2.4.1

John Rigg au at sound-man.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 10:33:31 PDT 2008

I've just upgraded from 2.0.5 to 2.4.1. Looks very nice, but I can't
adjust the height of the tracks in the editor window on a per-track
basis (or any basis at all, but that could be pilot error) using the
Track menu at the top. Being able to increase the height on an
individual track is an essential feature for me, in order to allow fine
enough adjustments to be made when drawing the gain line. Is it possible
to do this, given the absence of a height button on each track?

John