[Ardour-Users] regions are locked.. how to unlock?

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Thu Apr 24 20:42:56 PDT 2008

On Friday 25 April 2008 12:23:38 ::surian:: wrote:
> I was just editing my session when suddenly all regions got locked to the
> timeline!
> I don't know what I did for this to happen, but, since I restarted ardour,
> i cant undo this with ctrl + z
>
> How can I unlock all the regions???
>
> thanks!

there is a new global locking state for objects. click in  the first edit box
on the lhs where splice edit would normally be displayed and you'll see a
third option lock edit (from memory !) this changes the default behaviour to
lock objects in time; lmb will move up/down between tracks but not move
objects in time.cmb now slides objects in time when i  this mode...

hth

g.