[Ardour-Users] Play button fails me - transport doesn't start

Gregory Jones skripto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:39:45 PDT 2008

It is already set to 'Internal', sadly enough. I've tried most of the
settings that have buttons on the main window and read far enough in to the
documentation and tutorial so that I should be able to get the transport to
move and the 'needle' to jump on the editor mixer. No joy.

Thanks,
Greg

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Wolfgang Woehl <tito at rumford.de> wrote:

> Gregory Jones:
> > I keep pushing the play button but nothing happens.
>
> Could it be that your positional sync source got inadvertently set
> to "MTC"?
> Look right next to the second clock and if so try "Internal".
>
> Wolfgang

Thanks,
Gregory Jones

Tolerably early in life I discovered that one of the unpardonable sins, in
the eyes of most people, is for a man to presume to go about unlabelled. The
world regards such a person as the police do an unmuzzled dog, not under
proper control. -Thomas Henry Huxley