[Ardour-Users] hardware monitoring

Andrew Johnston andy at 1300biteme.com
Fri Sep 21 18:01:31 PDT 2007

I have the same sound card as you do.  I use the hdspmixer to do hardware
monitoring, if you aren't sure how, basically just push the input faders up,
while selecting the output you want to monitor in in the box below that
fader.  I have found that while using some programs (maybe ardour as well i
can't remember) that audio 'dissappears', and if I 'retouch' the faders in
hdspmixer it appears again (obviously some kind of bug  I guess)

Cheers,
Andy J