[Ardour-Users] Howto firgure settings out

Brett Clark Brett at ciscoinc.com
Wed Sep 19 07:02:52 PDT 2007

This can bring up another question(s).  Im using a Delta 1010 and
use the hardware monitoring (its 'external' in Ardour), so would i
really care about latency?  If im playing back 8 tracks while recording
a 9th track, doesnt Ardour compensate for that?  Also, would a larger
latency reduce the load on the processor?

I currently try to keep the latency down, but these are questions
that have been lingering in my head.

Thanks
--Brett