[Ardour-Users] QJackCtl

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 02:22:39 PDT 2007

My copy of Ardour is set up so that it starts Jack automatically whenever
I launch Ardour.  However, if I launch QJackCtl separately, Ardour
subsequently fails to be able to start Jack.  This happens repeatably - even
if I don't actually do anything with QJackCtl.  Simply launching it and
closing it again is enough to initiate this problem.

Somebody once told me about a file that I had to delete after launching
QJackCtl - but I've forgotten what it was.  Can anyone remind me what
the file was called?

Thanks,

John