[Ardour-Users] Ardour segfaults when loading a previously fine session

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Tue Sep 18 14:11:06 PDT 2007

Le Samedi, 15 Septembre 2007 00:23:18 +0200,
Arnold Krille <arnold at arnoldarts.de> a écrit :

Hallo,

>> 1) Should I be concerned with this even if I'm not using that EQ on
>> any track ?

> Does the not-loading-session contain one of the CAPS-plugins?

Yes, it does.  There are several CAPS plugins, although not the EQ.  I
reckon the problem is with all CAPS plugins.  So I won't use them.
There are so many others that it can be possible to find the same or
better in the others.

> I am very happy with rsnapshot.

Thanks for the suggestion on data backup !

Tschüss,

Al