[Ardour-Users] Using the master track and Jamin

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Mon Sep 10 13:45:55 PDT 2007

Hello,

  I would like to know about using the master track.  Each new
project sees Ardour creatign a master track.  So far I haven't
used it.  What I would like to use it for, it that's one of the
use it is intended for, is to keep a global mix of the other
tracks that went into Jamin.

  To do this I thought of perhaps feeding Ardour's auditioner
outputs to Jamin and in turn feeding Jamin's outputs to the
master input of Ardour.  Instead of having each track being fed
seprately into Jamin.  Does that make sense ?  Any suggestions ?
- Thanks.

Cheers,

Al