[Ardour-Users] auditioning in import dialog

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Sep 7 11:11:36 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 13:08 -0500, Asbell, Henry C. wrote:
> Hey, guys!  How do you time out from this forum?
> (Or change to another e-mail address)
> I'm taking next week off and it is going to jam my mail box at the
> station for sure if I'm not near a computer... and I'll be camping.

You'll need to unsubscribe. Its a mailing list rather than a forum, so
you're either on it, or you're not. There's no "read" or "not read"
option. We really don't get very much traffic - if the level you've seen
will jam your mail box, you should probably consider getting another
mail box and/or learning how to do filtering-into-folders within your
email client so that everything from (say) ardour-users goes to its own
folder.

regards,

--p