[Ardour-Users] Is there a way to move tracks/buses around?

Wolfgang Woehl tito at rumford.de
Sun Sep 2 14:27:57 PDT 2007

Sonntag, 2. September 2007 peter schmitt:
> Paul Davis wrote:
> > b) mixer & editor window ordering is 100% independent of the other
>
> Excellent!
> I don't know *why* at the moment, but I know for sure that situations
> will arise where that's a Very Good Thing(tm).
> Perhaps a preference option to sync or not?

Synced track order would be so good. Wouldn't code for this be totally
trivial? Damn, I can hear the answer "Yes and thank you for the upcoming
patch, dude". I can't write this. But I'd like to state my opinion on this
again: I think synced track order should be the default and independent order
the option.

Wolfgang