[Ardour-Users] Click track one channel only?

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Sun Oct 28 09:40:57 PDT 2007

Am Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2007 schrieb Kevin Cosgrove:
> My master channel is stereo.  But, my click track comes out only one
> side.  I've looked around for a control that would allow me to pan
> that to center, but I can't find one.  Does anyone know how to center
> the click track in the stereo master?

The click is an extra output (that you see in jack_lsp or qjackctl). You can
either route it to both outputs via the options. Or if you need to turn the
click on and off during a song (for example because the tempo changes to
something free-style) you add a bus and select the click as one of the inputs
after selecting no place to send the click to in options. This allows for
automation and level/routing-control of the click within the mixer-view.

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
---