[Ardour-Users] Seems like an Ardour's plugin initialization is wrong

Oleg Ivanenko oivanenko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 08:08:26 PDT 2007

Ok, Jesse, let see the screenshot unlimited.gif -- this is track
exported from Ardour, so level decreased by some value already.

If I process track (with decreased by panner level) in Audacity with
Hard Limiter(-7) i got screenshot audacity_-7dB.gif

If I export track (with decreased by panner level) from Ardour with
Hard Limiter(-7) activated i got screenshot ardour_-7dB.gif

audacity_-7dB.gif MUST BE equal to ardour_-7dB.gif, 'cause all
processing was done AFTER panner, but it isn't.

Am I wrong?

--
Truly yours, Oleg Ivanenko aka Ash
[if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny]