[Ardour-Users] Seems like an Ardour's plugin initialization is wrong

Oleg Ivanenko oivanenko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 06:44:44 PDT 2007

May be I don't understand You...

Look, I have one mono track. Hard Limiter is inserted in top redirect
box. Ardour track's panner is centered. That's all.

If I export this track (as stereo track, sure) from Ardour with active
Hard Limiter(-3) i saw it is more limited than do Hard Limiter(-3) in
Audacity.

See attachments, please.

--
Truly yours, Oleg Ivanenko aka Ash
[if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny]