[Ardour-Users] OSX plugin problems

Michael Dunn md at cantares.on.ca
Wed Oct 10 18:37:04 PDT 2007

    Arrrgh, would you believe it!?  Out of the 100+ plugs I just
installed, the 2 below (and 1197) aren't loading.  If I refresh the
plug-in list, I get an error for each saying "can't load the module,
no suitable image found; did find blahblah, but wrong architecture".
Could this be an Intel/PPC issue?  I have a G5...

    The TAP pitch shifter is unfortunately not too impressive.  And
there's a MAJOR delay through it.  Does one have to manually
compensate for plug-in delays??

Michael