[Ardour-Users] Crash - I'm really going nutsy here...

Steven Chamberlain steven at pyro.eu.org
Wed Oct 10 15:49:23 PDT 2007

Michael Dunn wrote:
> Tried using MANY undos - eventually it
> crashed (report below) before any real changes had been undone.

That was happening a lot to me.  Usually when an edit glitches in some
way, I try and undo, but it crashes.  It sounds like you're having as
many problems as I was having, and I more or less gave up trying for now.

Strangely, some people claim to have no issues whatsoever and apparently
have no problems doing lots of real work in Ardour.

Out of curiosity, what Linux distribution are you using?  What kind of
CPU?  And is your current version of Ardour one that you compiled
yourself, or is it from a binary package?

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven at pyro.eu.org