[Ardour-Users] Multiple-track editing, etc, etc

Michael Dunn md at cantares.on.ca
Wed Oct 10 09:38:49 PDT 2007

I finally figured out how to edit more than one track simultaneously.
One can select a range in one track.  Then, sh/ctl-click the other
desired track list areas, and the selected range will clone to the
other tracks.

This is awkward and time-consuming with *two* tracks.  What if it was *ten*?

I'm pretty sure the other DAWs I've used all let you group tracks,
and all editing done to any in the group gets applied to all.  This
is desperately needed.

Also, I get the impression ranges are kinda second-class citizens.
More operations, involving say cursors, would be nice.

Also2, key commands using the 'keypad' don't seem to work on OSX.

Michael