[Ardour-Users] Location Marker suggestions

Michael Dunn md at cantares.on.ca
Mon Oct 8 09:05:20 PDT 2007

    Ahhh, so it does.  Sorry.  I have this memory of looking at those
key commands and finding many that didn't work, so I guess I had put
them out of my mind.  It would be nice if the section on markers
mentioned this...

Michael

p.s., just burned my first CD with, yes, INDEX marks!!!  But not pre-emph'd :-)