[Ardour-Users] testing OS X native versions

Matthew Polashek matt at tinysongs.com
Thu Oct 4 15:38:01 PDT 2007

Running PPC test on G4 MDD 1.25 GHZ 2 GIG of ram  MOTU PCI-324 and
2408 Mk1 OSX 10.4.10.  MIDI via MIDI Timepiec II AV USB with Yamaha
Promix 01 as MIDI controller.

Failed to connect to jack using built-in audio.

Works with the MOTU but I can't configure the number of channels.
Default is 8 wich go to bank 1 of the 2408.

No MIDI.  Keyboard-Mouse shortcut to set MIDI CC of fader channels
not working.

GUI seems slow.  Especially the scroll wheel of the mouse.

Successfully recorded 8 tracks at a time and play back is fine as well.

LADSPA working fine.

No VST.  Will we see VST plug ins in the OSX GUI?

Awesome work!

Matt