[Ardour-Users] Walk on the safe side- AND what about RAM?

david headon davidheadonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 14:55:57 PST 2007

Um ya,

having blown up a lot of x sessions lately with Ardour2.1 and 64Studio i'd save often.
But then, i do have only 521MB ram!
I imagine things will clear up in the x-run department when I do that.

off topic, i need about 4G of ddr for my AMD Athlon box,

What's a sensible kit to go with ( my motherboard has 2 slots )?
I LOVE 64Studio, and it's time to kick it up a notch!!

dav=-0