[Ardour-Users] gak

Brett Clark Brett at ciscoinc.com
Tue Nov 13 06:26:16 PST 2007

>> You can select the sample rate and/or clock source in
>> envy24control.  Runs great at 96.
>
>I know I can, but I also see it change back to 48000 when jack starts....
>no matter what I set jack to

I run a Delta 1010 and i let jack set my sample rate.  Im not at my
daw right now, but i remember an envy24 setting telling the 1010
to "lock" the sample rate.  You want to make sure that isnt checked
otherwise jack wont be able to change it.

Ive done recordings at 44.1, 48, and 96 and i simply change the
jack setting as i switch between them.

Hope this helps!!

--Brett